26 Aug, 2011
Project 1 for a video special effects course (MDDN311) at Victoria University in 2011. I had initially wanted to do this non-violence spiel with an extremely violent/gory explosion, however I changed my idea to something less predictable (and more friendly to work on) shortly after starting.
I’m not too happy with the neck (needs more detail and some movement), but it was a fun experiment. I used Adobe After Effects to add the feathers.
This is a backdated post. The publish date reflects when the it would have been posted originally, however the actual publish date was later. This post was last modified 15 Oct, 2012.